Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The First One

I thought and thought and thought even more....but did not see the sense in starting a blog. Why should I start one? Because everyone has one? Well that stopped me for a while. And then the other thing that stopped me was the face of my dear 10th grade English Language Teacher Mrs. Biswas. She never gave me a score greater than 40% (thats just the "naiyya paar" type of score). But then my little brain thought again (its going to burn one day!) , I need a place where few of my golden thoughts ( out of the too many I have) will be saved for a time long after I am gone.... also a place I can safely store some of my recepies and finally a place I can practise my AW for GMAT.

2 comments:

Maya said...

WELCOME!!!!

Dr. L. Ramakrishnan said...

Hi Indhu,

Good that you have started blogging; the first post is quite good. Keep it up. Write often.

Love
Appa